For choosing a color scheme for your home it should be kept in mind that all colors should rely on your personal taste. Actually the color combination represents our personality and shows what type of people we are. Colors are everywhere in your life for example in food, in cloths, in our accessories and even in our emotions. That means that colors play an important role in our life whether you choose color for your home or for your self.
While choosing any type of color scheme for your sweet home, it’s very important that you should keep your own taste and see the choices in your mind. Choices for the color scheme for your home are very limitless. You can also choose the different shades of the same color for an experiment. Before choosing any color for your sweet home you should know which color will be the best to suit you.
All these type of colors can be used for three types of schemes like Monochromatic Scheme, Analogous Scheme and Complementary Scheme. Basically Monochromatic scheme uses the shades and tints of the same color for creating an elegant look in your room. Analogous Scheme blends the colors together which are found on the color wheel. Those colors are blue and green or pink or peach. And the complementary scheme is the scheme in which colors are found opposite to each other on the color wheel.
By : Usman Awan
|Regency of Colours in Home|
|Beach Theme Home Decor|
- Black: this color can be used to accent your room because it represents mystery, power and elegance.
- White: this color creates a cool and refreshing feeling and represents youth, cleanliness, and creates.
- Red: one of the most stimulating colors is red because it represents passion and excitement.
- Blue: this color is calming and cool and its one of the most popular colors because it represents the sky and heaven.
- Green: is basically the color of nature. This color represents joy, harmony, life and energy.
|True Colors of your Home|
By : Usman Awan