Home » » Justin Bieber Perfume is for Adult Moms too

Justin Bieber Perfume is for Adult Moms too

Justin Bieber's Perfume"SomeDay" Girls can also use

Justin Bieber Perfume is for Adult Moms too

Justin talks about his Perfume “SOMEDAY” during interview with Ryan Seacrest :
“I wanted to do a fragrance for women basically because I want to be smelling the girls neck, I want to tell the girls what I like and what I think is going to be hot and what’s attractive to me so I wanted to make a fragrance that i think will be appealing and make me want to chase the girl that I smell.”
Exactly what that smell is like, Justin says, “it just smells really good, its not too strong — it’s like a nice, spring, light smell.”
Someday is not just a young girl perfume, it’s definitely marketed for teenagers, but I think that even moms will smell it and be like, ‘that’s a good smell’ and tell the store they’re buying it for their kids but really they’re spraying it on themselves.
Justin also reveals the “Someday” commercial, will premiere after the season finale of “Glee“, and was, “shot in a zero gravity plane… so we were floating and to be honest I got real sick when I was up there.”

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.